To become a leading university that has a competitive advantage in the business and banking sector with a global perspective.
1. To provide education and teaching that has a competitive advantage in the business and banking sector with a global perspective.
2. Carrying out quality research and community service that can contribute to the development of knowledge and practice in the fields of business and banking as well as improving public welfare.
3. Establishing continuous cooperation with various related agencies, both at home and abroad in the context of implementing the Tri Dharma of Higher Education.
4. Conducting management arrangements that create an academic atmosphere that is oriented towards higher education governance that is healthy, welcoming and friendly.
1. Produce graduates who:
2. To produce quality research and community service and benefit humanity in general.
3. Establish cooperation with domestic and foreign agencies.
4. Creating a good management arrangement so as to create an academic atmosphere that is oriented towards higher education governance that is healthy, dynamic, welcoming and friendly.
1. Continuous improvement means that in realizing the vision of a high school, the academic community is always doing it in all aspects, including the development of inputs, processes and outputs, as well as systems and service delivery, which mainly contain innovative, creative and consistent values.
2. The forward orientation implies that the continuous improvement is only oriented towards short and medium term interests, but also on long term interests, which mainly contain idealistic, systematic, measurable and sustainability values.
3. Providing the best results means that continuous improvement that is forward oriented needs to be supported by the best work which is the goal of every work carried out by the academic community, which mainly contains the values of integrity, hard work, effectiveness and efficiency, discipline, sincerity and commitment.
4. Mutual respect means that continuous improvement that is oriented towards the future by always providing the best results needs to be accompanied by attitudes and behaviors that always make other parties as partners who need to be treated proportionally in accordance with dignity as human beings, especially contains values of empathy, togetherness and humility.
5. Caring and being environmentally friendly, means that environmental quality is a shared responsibility, so that the academic community always takes part in protecting and maintaining the internal and external environment, from a physical and social perspective, which mainly contains caring, clean, orderly, harmonious, friendly and friendly values.