The symbol of STIE Perbanas Surabaya
1. Cotton and flower petals totaling 17 pieces symbolize the welfare of clothing.
2. The 8 books symbolize profound and fundamental knowledge.
3. Rice with stalks and grains totaling 45 grains symbolizes food prosperity.
4. The ribbon is the binder that unites the academic community in carrying out their duties to serve the Nusa and the Nation, and does not forget God Almighty.
5. In the middle of the ribbon there is the inscription PERBANAS which symbolizes dedication, loyalty to the institution that founded the Perbanas School of Economics.
6. The monument symbolizes persistence and toughness in devotion.
7. The fire above the monument symbolizes the ongoing devotion of all members of the STIE Perbanas Surabaya family to Nusa and the Nation.
8. The red circle surrounding the cotton, rice, books and fire above the monument becomes a unifying vessel.
9. The number of paintings in the circle consisting of cotton, books, and rice reminds us of historical moments for the Indonesian nation, namely the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia on 17 August 1945.
Meaning of the symbol of STIE Perbanas Surabaya
All academicians of STIE Perbanas Surabaya are united in unwavering and unyielding devotion, to study for the sake of the welfare and prosperity of Nusa and the Nation, in accordance with the ideals of the Proclamation of Indonesian Independence on 17 August 1945.
Kampus Nginden : Jl. Nginden Semolo 34-36, Surabaya
Telp. 031-5947151, 031-5947152 WhatsApp 085895979800
Fax. 031-5935937 Email: email@example.com